PT AKR Corporindo Tbk has 31 PSO that are presently opened. By the end of the second quarter, it will open 15 additional PSO and will have a total of 46 PSO (33 SPBU and 13 SPDN) located in the provinces of Jawa Tengah, Sumatera Utara, Lampung, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur and the Sulawesi Island.
AKR's subsidized fuel products are High Speed Diesel (HSD) under the brand name MINYAK SOLAR AKRA SOL and Bensin Gasoline RON 88 under the brand name BENSIN PREMIUM AKRA 88. The SPDN outlets that caters to fishermen offers subsidized MINYAK SOLAR AKRA SOL.
Retail StationsMajor categories of subsidized products we distribute:
In accordance with government laws on product quality and safety on storage and distribution, AKR has taken steps to continuously improve its product quality and distribution control systems accross its retail network. In summary, the AKR adheres to quality controls:
- The Company obtains petroleum products from major international oil companies. Product specifications are in accordance with standards governed by the Republic of Indonesia.
- The Company distributes the petroleum products from its main terminals to petroleum hubs / tank terminals using specialized oil tanker with high safety levels following the standards of handling dangerous petroleum products (BBB Level 3).
- The Company stores its fuels in storage tankswith high levels of safety standard (S.H.E. standards).
- The Company distributes the products from its terminal to customers using specialized petroleum trucks ensuring zero level of product contamination.
- All SPBU and SPDN are equipped with IT systems to monitor inventory levels and sales, are transmitted to AKR Head Office in Jakarta and BPH Migas on real-time basis.
- Trucks are GPS equipped and are monitored on its distribution process to ensure product safety and quality.