AKRA UPDATE May 8 ‘2020
May 08, 2020
- Q1 2020 Net Profit up 13% yoy
- Annual General Meeting approved 2019 Dividend of Rp110/share and fresh five- year term of current Board of Directors
- The 2019 Final Dividend Payout of Rp50/share on June 3, 2020
- AKR donates real time PCR test equipment and test kits for COVID, also several personal protective equipments
Q1 2020 Net Profit up 13% yoy
PT AKR Corporindo Tbk announced its Q1 2020 results on April 28, 2020 with reported Net Profit for the Period of Rp228 bn (growth of+13% y/y) during Q1 2020. It was supported by Gross Profit growth of +29% y/y at Rp558bn and Operating Profit growth of 32% at Rp339 bn. The performance was supported by steady contribution from Trading and Distribution business and a boost from Industrial Estate.
Consolidated Financial Statements as of March 31’2020
Press Release Result March 20 (EN)
Press Release Result March 20 (ID)
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on April 30'2020
PT AKR Corporindo Tbk (IDX ticker code: AKRA.IJ), held Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("AGM") for the 2019 financial year on April 30, 2020 at Gallery West Meeting Room, Kebun Jeruk, Jakarta. The shareholders approved the Board of Directors recommendation on dividend payout of Rp 441.6 billion from Net Profit of Rp. 717.2 billion for the year ended December 31, 2019. The approved dividend of Rp110 / share is equal to payout of 61.6%. The meeting approved the following five resolutions
- Directors 'Reports, Commissioners' Reports, Financial Statement, and the Company's Annual Report for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2019 and granted acquit et de charge to all the Members of BOC and BOD for their actions and oversight during the year ended 31st December 2019
- Approved the Use of the Company's net profit for the year ending in December 31, 2019.
- Appointment of an Purwantono, Sungkoro & Surja (a member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited) as Independent Public Accountant Firm that will audit the Company's books for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2020.
- Approved the changes in the composition of the Company's Management.
- Determination of salary and other benefits of members of the Company's Directors as well as honorarium and other benefits of members of the Company's Board of Commissioners.
Press Release Result AGM 20 (EN)
Press Release Result AGM 20 (ID)
Board of Commissioners & Directors for period 2020 - 2025
Amid the Covid-19 emergency situation, the Company followed the government's physical distancing policy and held the AGM as per the PSBB Norms. It was physically attended by Mr. Haryanto Adikoesoemo (President Director), Mr. I Nyoman Mastra (Commissioner), Mr. Suresh Vembu (Director and Corporate Secretary) with other members of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors participating by Video Conferencing.
The Cash dividend of Rp 110 per share will be paid to shareholders after deducting the interim dividend paid; The Company had earlier announced an interim dividend of Rp 60 / share that was paid on August 16, 2019. The remaining cash dividend of Rp 50 / share will be paid on June 3, 2020. Details of the dividend payment schedule are as follows:
Corporate Social Responsibility for Handling Covid-19
AKR donates real-time PCR (Polymerase Chain reaction) test equipment, test kits for COVID, and several personal protective equipments; masks, hazmat suits, safety goggles, safety boots, safety gloves, helmet face shield anti-shatter, to several hospitals and institutions in Greater Jakarta Area, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Bali, Kalimantan Barat, dan Sulawesi Utara. Here some Hospitals that have accepted our donation;
- RSUD Karawang
- Puskesmas Johar Baru Jakarta Pusat
- Indonesian Ministry of Health, directly accepted by The Minister, DR. dr Terawan Agus Putranto
- RS Bhayangkara Tk I Raden Said Sukanto
- RSAL Mintoharjo
- RS ST Carolus
- RS Islam
- RS Pelindo II
- RS UKI
- RS Umum Pusat Sanglah, Bali
- Head of Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID 19 Sulawesi Utara
- District Government of Mempawah, Kalimantan Barat
- RSUD DR. Soedarso, Kalimantan Barat
- RSUD Dr. Abdul Aziz, Kalimantan Barat
- RSAU DR. M. Salamun, Bandung, Jawa Barat
- RS Bhayangkara Prof.Awaloedin Djamin, Semarang, Jawa Tengah
- Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID 19 Surabaya, Jawa Timur
- RSAU dr. Efram Harsana, Madiun, Jawa Timur
- RS Adi Husada Undaan Wetan, Surabaya, Jawa Timur
- RS Pelindo Husada Citra, Surabaya, Jawa Timur
With a spirit of togetherness, We in AKR pray that Indonesia controls the spread of COVID19, and patients recover at the soonest
Division of Investor Relation
PT AKR Corporindo Tbk