Corporate Secretary Profile
Based on the Board of Directors Decree No.1/L-HR/11/2019 dated November 1, 2019 Mr. Suresh Vembu has been appointed as Corporate Secretary who functions as a liaison between the Company and OJK, the Stock Exchange, and other related institutions, and the community. He also serve as Director of the Company. His profile can be seen in the Board of Directors Profile section.
Corporate Secretary Duties
The Company Secretary plays an important role in the implementation of corporate governance.
Below are 4 main functions of the Corporate Secretary:
- Follows capital market developments, especially legislations in the capital market;
- Provides input to the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners regarding compliance with capital market legislations;
- Assists the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners in corporate governance implementation, which covers:
a) Information disclosure to the public, including the availability of information on the Company’s website;
b) Timely submission of reports to OJK;
c) Execution and documentation of the General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Acts as a liaison between the Company and the shareholders, OJK and other stakeholders.
Brief Report of the Corporate Secretary Duties
The tasks and activities carried out by the Secretary of the Company included:
- Following capital market developments, including actively participation in Capital Market socialization, seminars or workshops.
- Informed the management related to the newest regulation in Capital Market.
- Organizing the Company’s Annual General Meeting in Jakarta on May 3, 2018.
- Participating in the 2018 Investor Day event organized by the Indonesia Stock Exchange in lieu of a 2018 Annual Public Expose in Jakarta on August 29, 2018.
- Organizing Board of Commissioners Coordination Meetings with the Board of Directors, the Audit Committee, and with Related Units.
- Reporting changes in the Audit Committee membership.