Head of Internal Audit:
Indonesian citizen, appointed based on Board of Director Decree No. 35/L-HR/XI/2019 dated November 8, 2019.
- Accounting - Section Head PT Asuransi Adira Dinamika (2004-2009)
- Internal Audit Group - Manager PT Djarum (2010-2015)
- Internal Audit Group - Senior Manager PT Triphone Mobile Indonesia (2016)
- Internal Audit Group - Senior Manager PT Central Cipta Murdaya (2016-2019)
Education : Bachelor of Economics majoring in Accounting from Atmajaya University, Jakarta.
Internal Audit Unit Members:
|Yuisako Aditya Putra
Indonesian citizen. Member of internal audit unit since 2016. Previously he served in various positions at Public Accounting Firm Kosasih, Nurdiyaman, Mulyadi, Tjahjo & Partners, Senior Internal Audit at PT Ciputra Development Tbk, Internal Audit Supervisor at PT Binakarya Bangun Properindo Tbk
Education: Bachelor of Economics majoring in Accounting from Atmajaya Catholic University, Jakarta.
Indonesian citizen. Member of internal audit unit during 2006 – 2012 and 2014 – now. Previously, he served as Senior Auditor at Public Accounting Firm Drs. Hanny, Wolfrey & Rekan.
Education: Bachelor of Economics majoring in Accounting from Widya Mandala Catholic University, Surabaya.
Indonesian citizen. Member of internal audit unit since 2018. Previously he served in various positions as Technical Staff at PT Benefita, Quality Assurance at PT Sucofindo, Internal Audit at PT PGN Gagas, Section Head at PT Nipress Energy Otomotive
Education: Bachelor of Engineering from Bung Hatta University, Jakarta.
Indonesian citizen. Member of internal audit unit since 2019. Previously he served in various positions as Third Officer at PT Pertamina Trans Kontinental, Jakarta, Third Officer at PT Ship Management Indonesia, Chief Officer at United Maritime Pte, Ltd Singapore, Chief Officer at Consort Bunkers Pte, Ltd Singapore, Chief Officer at Victoria Ship Management Pte, Ltd Singapore, Port Captain at PT Maritim Barito Perkasa.
Education: Diploma 4 Nautika (ANT 3) from Politeknik Ilmu Pelayaran Semarang
Qualifications and Certifications of The Internal Audit
In general, requirements to be a member of the Company’s Internal Audit Unit are as follows:
- Must possess high integrity, capability, knowledge and experience in accordance to his/her field of work, as well as able to communicate properly
- Must be able to understand financial report and the business of the company, especially in regards to the services or business activities of the Company, audit process, risk management and other regulations in the capital market field, as well as other relevant regulations
- Must fulfill the code of ethics of Audit Committee stipulated by the Company
- Is not a member of Public Accounting Firm, Law Consulting Firm, Public Appraisal Service Firm or other parties which provide assurance, non-assurance, appraisal, and/or other consulting services to the Company
- Has an educational background of minimum Bachelor degree in economics, especially with major in Accounting.
Positions of The Internal Audit in the Company Structure
The Company’s internal audit unit structure based on Audit Charter established on December 30, 2009 is described as follows:
- Internal Audit Unit is lead by Internal Audit Unit Head
- The Head of Internal Audit Unit is appointed and terminated by President Director upon approval from Board of Commissioners.
- President Director are able to terminate Internal Audit Unit Head upon approval obtained from the Board of Commissioners if the person can not fulfill his responsibilities as Internal Audit Unit Head as stipulated in the provisions stated in Internal Audit Charter, or are not able to perform his/her duties properly.
- The Head of Internal Audit Unit is responsible to President Director.
- Internal Audit Unit Members are responsible to the Head of Internal Audit Unit.